• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can we get jason gillespie for an interview

brockley

International Captain
Can ask him heaps of stuff.
About ICL.
About APL.
Is he coming back to state cricket.
Ask him all questions about his career.
An interview with him on cricketweb would rock.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Would be a gun idea, He is pretty much my favourite cricketer of all time.

Also ask him questions about the redbacks..

Hope this happens, would be so awsome

cowboy up

Banned
yeah sound's good,we could ask him why he stopped dyeing his hair and why he got rid of his long lock's

Matt79

Global Moderator
Haha, yeah, on closer inspection I don't think so. the flyer down the bottom that "(web address) is for sale! Make us an offer!" should have been a tell-tale sign...

brockley

International Captain
Just had a quick seach for that.
He said last year when he was commentating he had a website,thought that may be it.
Maybe the best way is to contact his club,i think he plays for the buffalows in adelaide.
I think he'd be up for it time on his hands.
Don't see the indian cricket league happening this year and he's not coaching.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Wasn't having a go at you, more myself. Wonder if he knows these jokers are cyber-squatting on his name?

jondavluc

State Regular
Love that he's got pictures of random birds in bikinis in the crowd on his website frontpage. Got his autobiog the other day, haven't made it that far into my pile of unread books as yet.

His views on the new generation of Aussie quicks would be very interesting.
I was expecting a pigeon thats disappointing :((That would of been hilarious )

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Jason Gillespie has always come across as an intelligent and honest individual, it will be really nice to hear his views.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Yes his auto-biography comes across as a good read.

Shows that even brilliant Test cricketers are simple people at heart. Simply playing for mates, money and the feeling of drinking a cold beer at the end of a hard days play.

2freddie

Cricket Spectator
I havent heard anything about him since the 2005 ashes series. Whats he been doing for the last 4 years?