• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have you done a tour of Lord's?

Have you done a tour of Lord's?

• Total voters

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Really wanted to go see a game their, but Middlesex were playing away that week I was in London. So the 2nd prize was the tour. Was really nice, but would liked to see a game even if it was only Middlesex.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I am doing this on Monday. Anyone want to come by, maybe have a beer afterwards? I'll be in London on monday and tuesday and would love to meet up with anyone in the area.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
AMAZING! Loved every minute of it. Thanks to Goughy for starting this thread because I would never have tried to find out if such a thing even existed. Easily the highlight of London for me.