• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2009-10 Australian International program

redhotchilipepa

U19 Vice-Captain
The 2009-10 International program has been announced by Cricket Australia today.

You can view the program at their website or at SACA - South Australian Cricket Association - Media - 2009-10 International program announced

And for convienience:
2009-10 International Program

3 Mobile Test Series
26 – 30 November Australia v West Indies Brisbane
4 – 8 December Australia v West Indies Adelaide
16 – 20 December Australia v West Indies Perth
26 – 30 December Australia v Pakistan Melbourne
3 – 7 January Australia v Pakistan Sydney
14 – 18 January Australia v Pakistan Hobart

Commonwealth Bank Series
22 January Australia v Pakistan Brisbane
24 January Australia v Pakistan Sydney
26 January Australia v Pakistan Adelaide
29 January Australia v Pakistan Perth
31 January Australia v Pakistan Perth

KFC Twenty20 International
5 February Australia v Pakistan Melbourne

Commonwealth Bank Series
7 February Australia v West Indies Melbourne
9 February Australia v West Indies Adelaide
12 February Australia v West Indies Sydney
14 February Australia v West Indies Brisbane
19 February Australia v West Indies Melbourne

KFC Twenty20 International
21 February Australia v West Indies Hobart
23 February Australia v West Indies Sydney

Events
February Allan Border Medal (date TBC)

:cool:

Howsie

International Captain
I'm actually looking forward to seeing the Windies in Australia, it's a pretty big tour and they might actually want to be there.

1.Gayle
2.Barath
3.Sarwan
4.Nash
5.Chanderpaul
6.Bravo
7.Ramdin
8.Taylor
9.Benn
10.Edwards
11.Richards/Rampaul

Or get Pascal in the playing XI, I know the Perth pitch isn't the same as it used to be but Taylor, Edwards and Pascal could be deadly.

Redbacks

International Captain
Has Edwards ever been deadly? Far too easy to score runs off his bowling for him to create enough pressure in Tests.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
I can't wait to see Brendan Nash play in Brisbane. Reckon he will get quite a good reception.

Flem274*

123/5
Has Edwards ever been deadly? Far too easy to score runs off his bowling for him to create enough pressure in Tests.
When he was down here they analysed that a ****loado f his wickets came in big one game hauls. On his day Edwards owns. If he found consistency, he'd be really good.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Good to see no Perth and Brisbane for Pakistan if Yousuf and Asif come back then I am expecting Pakistan to put in more fight then Windies. A lot would depend on Yousuf , Younis, Asif and Gul.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see no Perth and Brisbane for Pakistan if Yousuf and Asif come back then I am expecting Pakistan to put in more fight then Windies. A lot would depend on Yousuf , Younis, Asif and Gul.
If Shoaib tours, we have some good clinics here too.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah the Tests will likely be one sided, however I think the ODers will be a very close affair.

EDIT: It's also really good to see the ODers only a couple of days apart, not like they were last season - up to a week apart.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not just clinics when he plans for his vacations he wants a package that includes both clinics as well as nightclubs so just clinics will not do.
Given the recent publicity, the clubs might be empty, although I think there's at least one girl who'd be up for a "fully sick" party:

Chk Chk Boom!!

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Most interesting is that Hobart will play host to their first January Test. Major win for Bellerive Oval, will draw a great crowd.

Also notice they are hosting a T20 game too. Floodlights and all. Things moving well in Tasmania.

Craig

World Traveller
Most interesting is that Hobart will play host to their first January Test. Major win for Bellerive Oval, will draw a great crowd.

Also notice they are hosting a T20 game too. Floodlights and all. Things moving well in Tasmania.
Heard they have started to use the internet there as well.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
predicting 6-0 in the tests (maybe, just maybe pak pull of a draw), 4-1 vs pak in the odis, 5-0 vs the windies in the odis, 1-1 vs pak in the T20's, 2-0 vs WI in the T20's. all in all an untesting and pretty dull summer for the aussies.

pasag

RTDAS
Why is there no ODI against Pak in Melbourne but two against WI? Would rather have one ODI and one Twenty20 against Pakistan and one ODI against WI as opposed to the two ODIs against WI and just the one T20 against Pak.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why is there no ODI against Pak in Melbourne but two against WI? Would rather have one ODI and one Twenty20 against Pakistan and one ODI against WI as opposed to the two ODIs against WI and just the one T20 against Pak.
Awww....Boo hoo. Melbourne missing out a ODI. We never get tests during school holidays and rarely get to see the higher ranked nations.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Happy with the Windies at Perth.

Also, will this year's Boxing Day test have the smallest crowd in recent memories? It was pretty poor against South Africa, and I can't imagine it being much better against a vastly inferior side.