• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This is a bit dubious

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No doubt another English ploy ahead of the impending Ashes, to open up old wounds :ph34r:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I get a disturbing amount of satisfaction from hitting the batsmen in the family jewels.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I get a disturbing amount of satisfaction from hitting the batsmen in the family jewels.
Why are 'private' parts called 'family' jewels? Was there ever a tradition to leave them behind as inheritance or soemthing :mellow:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There will be a game involving ball-shining next week, my sources tell me
I've seen the preview. If you can cheat by shining the ball illegally, you get to go off the park for a rest before coming back on to bowl, get the ball to swing for the first time in your career after watching a sub fielder save 40 odd runs. You win the series and get an MBE in the shape of a ****ing mint.

kingkallis

International Coach
i've seen the preview. If you can cheat by shining the ball illegally, you get to go off the park for a rest before coming back on to bowl, get the ball to swing for the first time in your career after watching a sub fielder save 40 odd runs. You win the series and get an mbe in the shape of a ****ing mint.
roflmao