• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Independent's Dream Australian XI

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
He wasn't a trundler, but I wouldn't call mid 130's express pace.
Then why is the common consensus among people that watched him that he was moreso a 145kph bowler (if not even quicker than that).

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Wisden Cricketer of the Year said:
Cricketers seldom agree on the relative merits of fast bowlers. Debates about the fastest, bounciest or most difficult to play will invariably rage unresolved through a tour or a season. But not in 1982. Then, almost without exception, the batsmen on the county circuit nominated MALCOLM DENZIL MARSHALL, born in St Michael, Barbados, on April 18, 1958, as the quickest they encountered. Cont.
:unsure:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
And the award for Most Fanboyist Fanboy goes to.............

wfdu_ben91

Congratulations. I would shake your hand, but you live in a different reality.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
And the award for Most Fanboyist Fanboy goes to.............

wfdu_ben91

Congratulations. I would shake your hand, but you live in a different reality.
Don't worry, there are still plenty of sheep out there who'd love to enter your reality.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't worry, there are still plenty of sheep out there who'd love to enter your reality.
How are people who support Marshall 'sheep', they watched him bowl, as you did and they formed their own opinion. Heck, many people on CW watched him bowl far more than you did and so their empirical opinion would be superior to yours.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
How are people who support Marshall 'sheep', they watched him bowl, as you did and they formed their own opinion. Heck, many people on CW watched him bowl far more than you did and so their empirical opinion would be superior to yours.
The same people who exaggerate things nowadays that I disagree with strongly.

Slifer

International Captain
Y are all u people wasting ur time with this guy just debate around him simple as that.