• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Results Round 1
Noble One - Bill Lawry
Michaelf7777777 - Martin Crowe
fredfertang - Garth McKenzie
Neil Pickup - Andrew Jones
Biased indian - Doug Walters
Samuel_Vimes - Keith Stackpole
Social - Ian Redpath
Uppercut - Alan Connolly
Jamee999 - Ravi Shastri
JamesW - Mohammed Azharrudin
Goughy - FAIL andrew jones, now has Javagal Srinath
KiWiNiNjA - FAIL

Results Round 2b so far:
Accepted: Biased Indian, Social, James W, Samuel_Vimes, Noble One, Goughy.
Fail: Jamee999, Uppercut and Neil Pickup (Trevor Bailey), Michaelf7777777 and fredfertang (Alff Valentine), KiWiNiNjA (didn't pick)

Results round 3a
Accepted: Goughy, Noble One, fredfertang, Social, Biased Indian,
Fail: Michaelf7777777, James W, Neil Pickup (Clyde Walcott) Uppercut, Vimes, Jamee999 (Colin Cowdrey) KiWiNiNjA (didn't pick)

Overall Banned players
Sachin Tendulkar, Kapil Dev, Anil Kumble, Lance Klusener, Alec Bedser, Clarrie Grimmett, Jim Laker, Trevor Bailey, Alf Valentine, Clyde Walcott, Colin Cowdrey.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Selection 1 Traicos question
The next person who got accepted in round 1 can post in here and select anyone for Goughy.
The second person can do likewise for NiNjA..

Selection 2c 6 wickets on debut question
Jamee999, Uppercut, Neil Pickup, Michaelf7777777, fredfertang, KiWiNiNjA are all on their final picks.

Selection 3b Letters C and W question.
Michaelf7777777, James W, Neil Pickup, Uppercut, Vimes, Jamee999 and KiWiNiNjA are on their second selections.

Email to sheepdraft within 24 hours, I'll make 4th round shortly after dinner.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NUFAN, can you put a reminder of the question beside each pick? I've no idea what question 2 was.

biased indian

International Coach
Despite my FAIL on Q1, Im liking this. Question 4?
think we should wait for all players are through with 3 round before going for 4th..so we can see what all are having

any way happy with my 3 first choice being selcted but not a great team though :)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
think we should wait for all players are through with 3 round before going for 4th..so we can see what all are having

any way happy with my 3 first choice being selcted but not a great team though :)
With each question having 3 potential rounds, IMO it would make sense to have 3 active questions. Keeps everyone active and involved.

As Q1 is finished, Q4 could be added.

biased indian

International Coach
Nufan will have to check we are not selecting same peole for diff question as well

M Crowe was eligible for question 1 & 3.any way no prblem with next question coming up now

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Okay NiNjA is out.

Selection 4
You are required to select a Test Cricketer who debuted in the last 50 years who didn't bowl a single delivery in Test Cricket. Your selection must average under 45 with the bat and take less then 1 catch per match (to avoid keepers mainly)

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With each question having 3 potential rounds, IMO it would make sense to have 3 active questions. Keeps everyone active and involved.

As Q1 is finished, Q4 could be added.
Yep good idea. Means each 24 hours the game is changing in some way.