• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Drinks straight after work yesterday meant no sheep draft update until now.

Round 10b results
Accepted: Social, Goughy, James W. Neil Pickup, Noble One.
Failed: Samuel_Vimes - (Inzaman has already been picked by Noble One in a previous round), Biased Indian (Brian Lara chosen in 10a by Neil Pickup), fredfertang & Michaelf7777777 (Benaud chosen in 10a by Goughy)

Round 11a results

Accepted: Noble One, Biased Indian, Michaelf7777777, Samuel_Vimes, James W, Goughy
Failed: Neil Pickup - didn't pick, fredfertang and Social (Bill Edrich)

What this means?
Rnd 10 Vimes, Biased, Michael7s and Fred are on final picks for their captains who have played a minimum 25 matches and captained less then half the matches as draws.

Rnd 11 It's Pickup, Fred and Social who are on second pick for cricketer averaging not as good as Mark Waugh in batting and bowling and taken less catches.

As it's the weekend you have until Sunday night 7 pm Aussie time to select, so that's 28 or so hours.

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I'm happy with both my round 10 and round 11 selections. Fit into my squad perfectly. Pretty sure my team balance will work out perfect.

biased indian

International Coach
think will not be able to pick 10 by myself ..but even if some one selcts for me it will be ok as they all look decent baring 1 or 2

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've decided to go ahead and mention Selection 12 now. Don't worry you don't have to email me your selection yet as you might want to have a good look at all of the possible choices and find someone who perfectly balances your team.

Question 12
You are required to select a Test Cricketer who's final or current total runs tally or total wickets is a number multiple by 10. The mininum number of runs to be accepted is 200 and minimum number of wickets is 10.

Round 12a will not officially start until I put the results from selection 10 and 11 but you are welcome to pick before that if you like.

Good luck.

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
Question 12
You are required to select a Test Cricketer who's final or current total runs tally or total wickets is a number multiple by 10. The mininum number of runs to be accepted is 200 and minimum number of wickets is 10.
think wicket should have been 5.....

exactly divisble by 10 is what you mean ????

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cant believe that I missed out on Bill Edrich

After taking into account team balance, he was literally the only guy that I've spent more than 2 minutes over

Oh well, back to the tried and tested dart board

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hmm.. A few people haven't picked yet, might just leave it for another half a day or so as it's the weekend and all.