• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India In West Indies

dossa

Cricket Spectator
Fri Jun 26 West Indies v India at Kingston, 1st ODI
Sun Jun 28 West Indies v India at Kingston, 2nd ODI
Fri Jul 3 West Indies v India at Gros Islet, 3rd ODI
Predictions:

West Indies will win this ODI series 2-1.

ODI1 West Indies 7-261 India 6-235
ODI2 West Indies 8-217 India 4-219
ODI3 India 7-254 West Indies 6-256
ODI4 Called of for rain.

Squads not finalised yet but when they are I will put them on here.

Live Scores will come on throughout the series.

To find any other information visit Cricinfo - India tour of West Indies, 2009 - Fixtures.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Probably are. There are 4 ODI.

Roseboy, start a new thread. This dossa character has had two goes at this thread and still can't get it right.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't give a toss about this series.

EDIT - Doesn't mean I won't watch it though. The timing suits me as it starts at 7.30/8.30 PM IST. I can watch the full games. I will watch any cricket whenever I can. Hell, I will even watch a club game on TV (I have on DD sports on occassions). Doesn't mean I consider the cricket important. This series is pretty meaningless. Indian players could have done with a rest during the period after non stop cricket. Making it 4 games instead of a decisive 3 or 5 makes it all the more stupid.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Anyone think a plethora of guys will ask to be "rested" from this tour????

Might be the best time to rest Dhoni, Zak, Ishant and other overworked guys, not to mention Sachin...

biased indian

International Coach
Anyone think a plethora of guys will ask to be "rested" from this tour????

Might be the best time to rest Dhoni, Zak, Ishant and other overworked guys, not to mention Sachin...
dont think may people will ask to get rested if it was test series of 2 games many would have asked for rest ...ODI are importeant for marketing guys so sure thye all wil play :)

Craig

World Traveller
Seems weird we are having just a handful of ODIs and no Test or T20. Is there a reason for this?

shivfan

Banned
Seems weird we are having just a handful of ODIs and no Test or T20. Is there a reason for this?
It's a return favour....

Just prior to the WC, India invited WI to India to play four ODIs. Now, India are returning the favour....

And let's face it - ODIs are more lucrative than Tests. The games in the Caribbean will most likely be sold out, and ODIs seem to pull better TV audiences in India.

Also, I think the Indian TV audiences will be suffering from 20/20 overload, after the IPL....
:cool:

scorpiogal

U19 Debutant
Jamaica and St. Lucia? That's a vacation for the Indian team! lol

I won't be watching though...I may check up on the boys now and then, otherwise my mind will be with the aussies.

slowfinger

International Debutant
India 4-0 Easy.

Maybe 3-1 if Shivvy aand Sarwan and Gayle spark, but I can't really see ,much more.