• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Napoleon Einstein

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The name never fails to amuse me. Don't know how good he is as a player though as I have never seen him play.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Could have picked a better surname though tbh. Einstein's not that good. I've never used MC² in me life, but the bloke who invented the video, I watch one a week. Anyone who knows who that quote's from gets major kudos.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
He is chance to replace Vidyut, but they will probably go for the other former U19 batsmen Mukund. Was given a few chances early on in his career when he was about 17. But once Vijay and Mukund came through struggled it get game time for Tamil Nadu. A lot of talent though.

Postmanpat

Cricket Spectator
Could have picked a better surname though tbh. Einstein's not that good. I've never used MC² in me life, but the bloke who invented the video, I watch one a week. Anyone who knows who that quote's from gets major kudos.
Karl Pilkington has got a head like a f***ing orange.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Karl Pilkington :laugh:

Edit: dammit!!