• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Are 2nd Best In Test Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA

Some uneducated American tries to insult me but in the process he makes a fool out of himself. USA has as many players in their player base as all the Test playing nations, yet USA are hopeless in cricket and cannot even make the World Cup.

England are 2nd best in Test cricket, that is a fact.

South Africa have won in India, but I don't consider that an achievment, as India haven't won outside of India in 17 years and psychology is the only reason no one wins in India.

England have had Australia beat many times but lost due to lack of faith.

England had more injuries in the last Ashes series than New Zealand ever did in Australia. And England played with 10 men in the 1st Test, yet we still managed to score over 300 in the first innings, something New Zealand failed to do when they were in Brisbane. England also batted well in the 1st innings in Adelaide, and in Sydney were awesome. Perth was the only place England were humiliated. England made Australia fight in the Melbourne Test.

South Africa were miserable when they played in Australia, I expected them to maybe draw the series, but they were very dissapointing.

And England fielded a very young team in the Ashes, Australia had an experienced team and England were far more worn down than Australia were. England won the 5th Test match in style and we earnt the victory.

Some crazy American comes here thinking he is king of the world, your opinion means nothing so learn that.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Re: USA

Shawn Badyk said:
your opinion means nothing so learn that.

So his opinion means nothing? Why? What makes us think your opinion counts for anything when you come here spouting absolute crap?

South Africans are arrogant? In my experiences they are the most friendly in the world... Your entitled to your opinion, but you had better take a long hard look at your own before having a dig at a load of people that have probably done nothing to you...

the truth

I know everything about this game therefore my opinion is important. No one else here would have an extensive knowledge of this game like I do.

I have a good looking face and I am mentally ill, but I am a better person than most other people here. No one here has a face that is as good looking as mine.

Andre

International Regular
Ok Shaun, I've heard enough from you. Your behaviour is not warranted, take your views somewhere else.

Don't expect to have an account within 24 hours, and don't bother re-reistering.

Thread Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.