• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia A vs pakistan A

pup11

International Coach
Awesome effort from McKay, has never struck me as an international quality bowler yet, but he had a pretty good last season, and he has justified his selection in the "A" side too now, so what do people around the forums make of him..?

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Brilliant knock with Sarfraz along with those 5 catches, pressure on Akmal keeps on increasing which is always a good sign.
Akmal showed a lot of improvement behind the stumps in T20...........hopefully continues against SL.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
15 wickets to fall on Day 1. I cannot imagine the pitch suddenly becoming a minefield between the 1st game and now.

Full credit to Doug Bollinger for bowling perhaps his most damaging spell of bowling in near on two seasons. Australian fast bowling stocks are in pretty decent hands with Bollinger waiting for an opportunity to sneak his way into the Test squad. When conditions suit, and he has his tail up, few bowlers are more dangerous than Bollinger.

Wish Ferguson turned that 60 into 100. Does not deserve to be near the Test squad until he solves that problem. You do expect him to click at some stage.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
yesterday i checked the score card, pakistan A was somewhere around 5/50 something, today i checked the scorecard & surprised they made 333. umer akmal with 129 runs, then really good to see sarfraz batting well. Fahad iqbal also played well.
Now i think bowlers need to take early wickets

Xuhaib

International Coach
Umer Akmal will be a real star, they produce good batsman in the Akmal family its shame they cant catch though.:laugh:

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Umer Akmal will be a real star, they produce good batsman in the Akmal family its shame they cant catch though.:laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
moreover they look same & their batting style is also same
i call umer akmal with the name of Junior KASUN :laugh:

pup11

International Coach
The Crayfish WAGGGGGG.

Better than Warney, etc.
:laugh:

Very happy for Crayfish, good to see Holland and Krezja both doing well, its pretty refreshing to see a pair of Aussie spinners winning Australia a game on the last day, hopefully selectors take note of this, and pick Krezja for future tours.

iamdavid

International Debutant
Krezja >> Hauritz...

I know he bowls a few pies but he can actually produce wicket-taking deliveries as well. And his batting and fielding is easy better than Hauritz'

Also nice to see Henriques doing well with bat and not terrible with ball..

Xuhaib

International Coach
was bound to happen Hafeez and Khalid Latif were walking wickets while Umer Amin was going through a bad trot cant expect Umer Akmal and Sarfraz to bail you out every game.

pup11

International Coach
Aussie A bowlers seem to be getting hammered in OD game, poor return to competitive cricket for Taity, Bollinger looks like the only bloke to have bowled decently, all the others have been pretty much blown away (apart from Geeves).

This Umar Akmal, seems to be a bit of a talent, did well in the FC games, and now has struck a very swift century, Australia A too have a pretty solid batting line-up, so whatever the target, they should put in a good chase.

.matt

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hell delighted Moises did so well last match. Got in the runs and took a few wickets. That's hell good news for the upcoming season.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Aussie A bowlers seem to be getting hammered in OD game, poor return to competitive cricket for Taity, Bollinger looks like the only bloke to have bowled decently, all the others have been pretty much blown away (apart from Geeves).

This Umar Akmal, seems to be a bit of a talent, did well in the FC games, and now has struck a very swift century, Australia A too have a pretty solid batting line-up, so whatever the target, they should put in a good chase.
Tonking.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nice to see Tim Paine make a big score 134 (136).

Looks like Henriques pulled up lame bowling again.