• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jumping the Shark II

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm out of this, nothing happens for 2 days then all of a sudden I have a busy weekend where I don't have time to get on and I lose another go.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Disregard my go and make your pick then. Noone else has gone yet. Was simply trying to keep things moving along.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Can I suggest we switch to 24 hours, there are many times when I can't get on for 12 hours at a time, but I can normally get on every day at some point.

Oh, and Gordon Greenidge

Matt79

Global Moderator
Can I suggest we switch to 24 hours, there are many times when I can't get on for 12 hours at a time, but I can normally get on every day at some point.

Oh, and Gordon Greenidge
Agreed, although I've not really been draconian on it - think I've given more than 24 hours each time before suggesting someone be skipped.

Nah, got exams coming up in the next couple of days. Can't really be bothered.
Fair enough. I'll replace you.

Matt79

Global Moderator
To summarise:
1.1 – Ginger – Jacques Kallis
1.2 – Jamee – ban Don Bradman
1.3 – Goughy – ban Adam Gilchrist
1.4 – Michael – Keith Miller

2.1 – Michael – ban Garry Sobers
2.2 – Goughy – Jack Hobbs
2.3 – Jamee – Malcolm Marshall
2.4 – Ginger (missed, I picked later) – Allan Donald

3.1 – Michael – Ray Lindwall
3.2 – Goughy – WG Grace
3.3 – Jamee – Viv Richards
3.4 – Ginger (missed, I picked later) – Ban Curtly Ambrose
* only now posting it, do I realise the randomiser gave us exactly the same order for rounds 2 and 3. Weird

4.1 – Ginger (missed, I picked later) – Ban Joel Garner
4.2 – Jamee – Brian Lara
4.3 – Goughy - Ban G. Pollock
4.4 – Michael - Shane Warne

5.1 - Michael - Alan Davidson
5.2 - Goughy - Ban Michael Holding
5.3 - Matt - S. Pollock
5.4 - Jamee - G. Greenidge.

Looking at it, we (I) disregarded the specified order for rounds 5 and 6 and did round 5 as a reverse of round 4.

Apologies guys, this has been a bit confused. Will be running more smoothly from now.

Order for round 6:
Goughy - Ban Lillee
Matt - Ban McGrath
Michael - Steve Waugh
Jamee

Order for round 7:
Jamee
Michael
Matt
Goughy

Everyone ok with this?

Goughy up.