• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simon Francis

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I'd just like to congratulate Simon Francis on making the shortlist for the national academy (as I knew he would :D). I just hope he makes it into the academy itself so he can prove (to the world) how good he actually is. And it'll make up for the disappointment I felt at Matt Bulbeck not making it last year :D :saint: :D

Bazza

International 12th Man
I found this quite amusing really. When Simon Francis let Hampshire he was very ordinary to say the least! He's done alright at Somerset though (and surprised me I must admit).

Still for him to be in a national acaemy does have me a little worried about the future of English cricket.....