• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sports Survey

bpaulsen1980j

Cricket Spectator
Hi,

I am conducting research on the way people follow sports. As a result, I’m in desperate need of volunteers for an online survey (less than 5 minutes in duration) on the topic. If you have any interest in helping me out, please check out the following link …

Sports and The Internet

Thanks,
Ben Paulsen

P.S.
My most sincere apologies if this is viewed as spam, but I assure you there is no malicious intent behind my survey or this post.

P.S.S.
Thank you so much to anyone who chooses to help with my research.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am doing it now, but on Question 4, it says:

4. Of the following websites, choose the two you would most likely visit for your sports interests?
a local newspaper's site
ESPN
CBS Sports
Yahoo! Sports
Other (please specify)

Both of my two main sites (cricinfo and cricketweb) fall under 'other,' but it tells me to enter another one in addition to 'other,' even though none of the remaining options apply to me.

Edit: Also, question 9 could probably be clearer:

9. What other ways do you regularly spend on your sports interests?

Spend money, time, or both?

Last edited: