• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Useless Clarke

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, i suspect so. It has the right mix of needlessly offensive posts, ****-stirring and genuine cricket talk.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I thought the thread must be about Rikki :-O

Nice to see him start his latest county career with a 3rd ball duck.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, i suspect so. It has the right mix of needlessly offensive posts, ****-stirring and genuine cricket talk.
Someone needs to design a Precambrian picture for us to use whenever his latest account surfaces. It might make this disappointing saga a bit more fun.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I thought the thread must be about Rikki :-O

Nice to see him start his latest county career with a 3rd ball duck.
On a featherbed, too. He's still my hero, and his performances with Clarkewatch present have been uniformly extraordinary.

Xuhaib

International Coach
prefer a pic volty posted in Goodbye CW thread started by Precamb eventhough it is more painful to watch then any of the SAW series.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Generally abusive ones are too vague to convey that we know who he is. Maybe a picture of the proverbial sack of s*** with a slogan "Precam has no life or friends!" would do the job?

Briony

International Debutant
Clarke is in desperate need of a good showing in Joburg, he's had a pretty wretched tour of the republic.

pasag

RTDAS
Precam aside, Clarke is quite useless in ODIs these days and shouldn't be anywhere near the side. I'd much rather Katich (unfairly treated in past) or Quiney or Hughes or Klinger (or Jaques long term) opening in ODIs when Marsh is injured. Doing great in Tests though.

Maximus0723

State Regular
Suddenly all them started sucking at the same time.

This just makes me want to appreciate more who play or have played for ****ty team and achieved similar success.