• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Fixture Wanted

SSS

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys.

We are a cricket club from Oxfordshire and are looking for preferably three fixtures on 31st July, 1st and 2nd August for our annual cricket tour. Unfortunately we have been unable to secure fixtures for our preferred destination of Brighton so we are now seeking all suitable alternatives. If you think you can help then please drop me a line.

Cheers

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I love the way people don't take into account the fact that my August is already filled with youth fixtures, etc.

I also doubt I know the guy. Oxford is quite big and there are a lot of sides I've no knowledge of as they don't play Cherwell League...

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
you to feature ?
Sure, why not? (if available)

I need a game. Im jealous of all the guys getting ready for the new season. I could be like my equiv of the fat WG Grace games at the end of his career.

Pickup to organise.

Last edited: