• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Finding videos on shane warne

mohammad16

U19 Captain
I am a leg spin bowler and obviously I really look upto Shane warne. I have a very similar action and I was wondering if anyone here knew any places online where I could find extended footage of his bowling. I realize there are videos on youtube and what not, but these are short clips, I would prefer from extended footage where I get to see how he set up batsmen and some of his ODI bowling too. Some game footage would be awesome. I am actually willing to dish out a little money to grab hold of some of his best games. I live in Canada. Anyone willing to help?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought you meant a different kind of video :naughty:

Therre have been some coaching videos/ spots he's done with Ch 9 in Australia, they may well be n YouTube.

Other than that, I'd check some of the DVD sales sites to see if there are any of Warne's. Then, you could try any of these numbers/ links to contact channel 9 and see if they have any for sale (you never know):

ninemsn support