• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL Fans - select your group

which grp do you belong to?

• Total voters

ret

International Debutant
Select the group that you support so we know who is supporting which group and put that in your signature if you can to add to the IPL fever!!

The groups are

IPL North - DD, Delhi and Kings, Punjab
IPL West - MI, Mumbai and Royals, Rajasthan
IPL South - RC, B'lore, DC, Hy'bad and SK, Chennai
IPL East - KKR

You may find that the some of the teams that you support may be in different groups. in that case pick the group that your favorite team is in

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hmm, would have thought that, like most other sports, that the local rivalries are the most important ones.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
I'm obligated to support Bangalore, but players wise Mumbai is probably my favourite; Bravo, Tendulkar, Jayasuria, Duminy, Polly as coach, who couldn't like them!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't know about regions, but i like the Delhi side. Rajasthan too, of course, although i predict they'll turn from loveable triumphant underdogs to evil success-hogging ogres before long.