• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan new pace sensation - Mohammad Irfan

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I thought it was about time for the next one of these. Wonder what'll strike this one down?

stumpski

International Captain
I suppose if Pakistan ever play another match, it'll be interesting to see how he goes. :dry:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
perhaps a more sensible title might be 'Extremely tall Pakistani plays cricket' has the guy even played a FC game yet? can't find a profile for him on cricinfo

Xuhaib

International Coach
perhaps a more sensible title might be 'Extremely tall Pakistani plays cricket' has the guy even played a FC game yet? can't find a profile for him on cricinfo
Unjust hype by NL the guy is one lof those stories of talent being found on the street currently Aaqib is impressed by him but even he feels atm if her gets to play FC that would be an achievment.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Recall reading that he bowls at 130-135kph, and so there doesn't seem to be too much to be excited about considering he hasn't played First Class cricket.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Is it just me or is something wrong with his arms? If he could bowl 145 he'd be one hell of a prospect.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Actually all three count hugely. Tall height is a massive advantage for a bowler, but it is no use in itself if he does not have the talent\technique to bowl good areas and make the ball do things.