• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The best minnow basher of this decade

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I Pathan another joke bowler
vs Bang and Zim
4 tests
128.1 overs
33 maidens
39 wickets
11.5 ave
19.7 SR
6 5Wicket hauls
2 10wicket hauls
|
vs the rest
25 tests
852.2 overs
179 maidens
61 wickets
45.49 ave
83.8 SR
1 5Wicket haul.This 5 wicket haul was in that mad Karachi test match where he hat tricked in the 1st over of the test.
39% of wickets vs Zim and Bang.

how is this Migara?
11.5 vs minnows
45.5 vs the rest
That is about 1:4 ratio IMO. But I can remember SJS mentioning about an English bowler averaging 4.7 against SAF and 23 against the rest. He would take the crown.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, Briggs is his name. 4.8 against minnow SAF, 20.6 against the rest. It's 1:4+, so he's ahead of Irfan Pathan

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Minnow-basher isn't an insult, it's a fantastic trait for a batsman to have. Scoring runs and taking wickets is always always always better than not doing so.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
My definition is different Uppercut. That's why I use Abg against minnows: Avg against others ration. This will show who are tigers against minnows but ***** cats against better sides. You'd agree that Irfan Pathan is one of them.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see. I just think of players who bash minnows. I always think it's a bit silly when people use the term as a sledge.