• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ijaz Ahmed (former test cricketer) arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhaib

International Coach
According to Salim Malik, The checks were issued more than 3 years ago. And according to the court rules, a checks cant be declared "bad" after 3 years.

Sami Malik vouching for you at such a time is not good news I reckon.

bagapath

International Captain
Why are subcontinental cricketers so greedy?
yeah, i wonder why.

weather tips to bookies - warne, m.waugh
cocaine smuggling - chris lewis
leather jacket for double declaration in a test to force a result - hansie cronje

all subcontinental cricketers!!!

burpmybelly! with this attitude, you days here are numbered.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yip, I'm precram. You're a real pack of Poirots, you lot.
If you are Precam, then I'm glad you're here because with your ban, I'd thought I might not have the chance to say a few things to you.

You started a few threads in OT which had that horrible stench of self-pity, and that had me thinking maybe you've got some problems. Every so often there were some reasonable posts made on cricketing and other issues, so I started off giving you the benefit of the doubt, coz here was a bloke who might be a bit "out there" but who had some interesting insights. I mean, there was some immaturity there and all, but so what? We've all got our views on things.

Not so slowly but oh so surely though, it became apparent that Precam's main aim was simply bait as many people as possible as often as possible, and to draw needless attention to himself with more and more outrageous rubbish, including but not limited to the "Goodbye CW" thread, after which he left for about 4 days before returning, as dire as ever.

Still though, I thought "this bloke seems a bit troubled, give him the benefit of the doubt".

Then my better judgment took over and I realised that we all have problems, and the major one of Precam's is he's a ****.

StumpMic

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
My goodness a hundred crap posts and no one notices that the link xuhaib posted does not work.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

Evermind

International Debutant
Here are a few which do

Ex-Pakistan Test player Ijaz Ahmed arrested in forgery case

Ijaz Ahmed arrested for forging bank cheques

and before anyone complains that this is a rumour being spread by Indian media here are Pakistani sources

The News Pakistan

The Dawn, Pakistan

As regards Salim Malik vouching for Ijaz, why be surprised he is Ijaz's brother-IN-law. :dry:
The Pakistani sources have been hijacked by Indian sources which are attempting to destroy Pakistan from the inside IMO.

Evermind

International Debutant
If you think what I'm doing is trolling, what do you think of the garbage written by the Pakistani "journalist" about how India is responsible for all the violence in Pakistan?

Pakistan Observer - Newspaper online edition - Article

He's trolling the whole world, then, not just a silly little internet forum. What I said was just a joke, anyway, and I dont see how it deserves a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.