• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players that you hate XI

Days of Grace

International Captain
I want all of them to get out for a golden duck or to go for 100 off 10 overs.

1. MacIntosh
2. James Marshall
3. Ponting (c)
4. Hamish Marshall
5. Clarke
6. Symonds
7. Haddin (wk)
8. Watson
9. Powell
10. Harminson
11. Panesar

Not surprising to see a couple of NZ openers at the top. :laugh:

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Can't say I 'hate' any players. I hate when a few players are selected for NZ - Gareth Hopkins is one that springs to mind. Not because I have anything against the way he plays but just because it's such a massive handicap to the team.

Wait sorry, yeah actually I hate Brad Haddin - just something about his face that screams smugness and arrogance. Not to mention the bowled-assist incident. I do want him to get out for a duck every innings and if possible to cop a ball or two to the teeth as well. Irrational? Maybe, but meh.

Last edited:

jondavluc

State Regular
hmmmm.

Virender Sehwag
Gautam Gambhir
Kevin Pietersen
Sachin Tendulkar
Vangipurappu Laxman
Grant Elliott
Mahendra Dhoni (k) (c)
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
Shoaib Akhtar
Ishant Sharma

Last edited:

bagapath

International Captain
marvan attapattu
john wright
saleem malik
greg ritchie
shiv chanderpal
andrew symonds (c)
nayan mongia (wk) -------- would love to see this guy lose money in business and sell his house
harbhajan singh (vc)
manoj prbhakar
shoaib akhthar
sreeshanth

coach: laxman sivaramakrishnan

edit: brought in ritchie; had forgotten this piece of crap initially.

Last edited:

ripper868

International Coach
Sehwag
G.Smith
Vaughn
De Villiers
Pietersen
Watson (c)
G.Jones
H.Singh (vc)
Sharma
Murali
Akthar
Sreesanth

Evermind

International Debutant
1. Katich (can't stand this guy)
2. Guptill
3. Ponting (c)
4. Raina/Uthappa/Yuvraj
5. Clarke
6. Bopara
7. Haddin (wk)
8. Maharoof
9. Harbhajan
10. Siddle
11. Chucktar

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
1. Chris Gayle
2. Upul Tharanga
3. Daniel Flynn
4. David Warner
5. Andrew Symonds
6. Brendon McCullum
7. Mahendra Dhoni
8. Shahid Afridi
9. Nathan Hauritz
10. Steve Harmison
11. Dilhara Fernando

"Hate" is a strong word, but I always get some sort of twisted satisfaction when I see these blokes having poor games.

Flem274*

123/5
Thought Flynn would be right up your stonewall with technique alley?

Or is it him keeping Skippy out of the team?

symonds? Surely not? :p

Days of Grace

International Captain
Ah, yes, Shane ****ing Watson. I don't know why I missed him, when he should have been the first guy pencilled in.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Thought Flynn would be right up your stonewall with technique alley?
I don't mind watching him bat. Unlike the others he's not in there because I don't like the way he plays. I'm sure I'll learn to like him in time.

I enjoy seeing him fail (which really sounds so cruel and petty, but it's the crux of it) because I thought he was such a terrible selection initially.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
I don't mind watching him bat. Unlike the others he's not in there because I don't like the way he plays. I'm sure I'll learn to like him in time.

I enjoy seeing him fail (which really sounds so cruel and petty, but it's the crux of it) because I thought he was such a terrible selection initially.
Haha, I remember. My head almost exploded when he and Marshall were selected ahead of Fulton and Hay.

He's done well though, not proving to be a one season wonder. If anything he's getting better and better.

Flem274*

123/5
McIntosh
Strauss
James Marshall
Clarke
Bell
Watson
Yuvraj
Haddin
Johnson (not because I think he's overrated, just annoying)
Plunkett
Martin

bagapath

International Captain
Why the Watson hate?
i am surprised his parents haven't disowned him yet. he is among one of the most annoying personalities to play international cricket.

but i find him merely annoying and it is different from hating. i sometime fantasize nayan mongia tapping my car window on a crowded road begging for alms with hungry eyes and in torn clothes and i shoo him away. that is hatred!!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Virendar Sehwag
Graeme Smith
Hamish Amla
Jacques Kallis
David Warner
Andrew Symonds
Andrew Flintoff
Brendon McCullum+
Harbhajan Singh
Shoaib Akhtar
Muttiah Muralitharan

Don't exactly hate the players, but like cribbage, I find it quite enjoyable when then they put in a particularly poor performance.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brendan McCullum
Michael Atherton (good commentator though)
Hamish Marshall
James Marshall
Michael Clarke
Andrew Symonds
Brad Haddin
Voltman (c)
Harbhajan Singh
Brett Lee
bond21

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marvan attapattu
john wright
saleem malik
greg ritchie
shiv chanderpal
andrew symonds (c)
nayan mongia (wk) -------- would love to see this guy lose money in business and sell his house
harbhajan singh (vc)
manoj prbhakar
shoaib akhthar
sreeshanth

coach: laxman sivaramakrishnan

edit: brought in ritchie; had forgotten this piece of crap initially.
:-OStrange choice tbh, John Wright's well regarded as one of the nicest & well-liked cricketers to play the game.

Anything to do with his coaching reign with India ?