• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali vs. Warne

who is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been meaning to post a thread about this for some time now, but haven't been able to get around to it as I've been busy with the Kalls v Sobers and Tendulkar v Ponting threads.

Top idea mate. Go for it. :)

I went for a combination of the two actually. Reckon that would be pretty good.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure if this has been done before.
Actually we have never had any need for a Warne vs Murali thread so far. You see we find it more convenient to discuss this matter when we are discussing any and all of the following topics

• Which do you support - Evolution versus Creationism ?
  • What came first - Chicken or Egg ?
  • Was India's partition better for UK or the USA ?
  • Would Sachin make a better prime minister than Rahul Gandhi ?
  • Should BCCI bail our the European economy or are their zillions better utilised at ruining Test cricket ?
  • Should we protest to James for coming here (on the forum) so little or should we all send him a BIG thank you note for keeping away ?
  • Was Gulabrai Ramchand a 2.666 times better bowler than Lillee (since he got 8 Test wickets in Pakistan to the latter's 3) or an infinitely better one (since he had a five-fer to Lillee's none) ?

You get the drift . . .

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow. Anyone taking bets on how long before this becomes Ponting vs Tendulkar? Over/under of 3 pages for mine.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I think Murali is better. His slog off the ball pitched outside the off stump is far mightier is concept and design than Warne's cover drive :happy:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Wow. Anyone taking bets on how long before this becomes Ponting vs Tendulkar? Over/under of 3 pages for mine.
The current no.1 favourite is Sehwag versus Hayden.

How many do we have really.

• Ponting vs Sachin
  • Lara vs Sachin
  • Hayden vs Sehwag
  • Gilchrist vs Sehwag
  • Lillee vs Imran
  • Miller vs Imran
  • Kallis vs Sobers

By the way, have you noticed that except for Lara vs Sachin we always have a white versus black/brown fight. We are really racists man. :@

Last edited:

bagapath

International Captain
The current no.1 favourite is Sehwag versus Hayden.

How many do we have really.

• Ponting vs Sachin
  • Lara vs Sachin
  • Hayden vs Sehwag
  • Gilchrist vs Sehwag
  • Lillee vs Imran
  • Sobers vs Imran
  • Miller vs Imran

By the way, have you noticed that except for Lara vs Sachin we always have a white versus black/brown fight. We are really racists man. :@
pl add sobers vs kallis to your list

Status
Not open for further replies.