• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

shiv vs lara vs ponting vs sachin ?

For Test and ODI

• Total voters

sammy2

Banned
Honestly, if you don't want to debate or you don't have any respect for me, atleast have respect for yourself and ignore the thread. I wouldn't be spamming anyone's thread.

ret

International Debutant
considering their best forms, Lara in tests by hair's margin for his big 100s and Sachin in ODIs

bagapath

International Captain
sachin, lara and ponting have strong cases for selection in either form of the game. voted for sachin in ODIs the only selection for an all-time XI beyond argument.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
sachin, lara and ponting have strong cases for selection in either form of the game. voted for sachin in ODIs the only selection for an all-time XI beyond argument.
Yeah, pretty good point that. Plenty of people would have all-time test XIs with no Ponting or Lara or Tendulkar and it's fair enough because when it gets to that stage of quality there's rarely much to choose between players. But i can't imagine there'd be many who would pick an all-time ODI XI without Sachin at the top of the order.