• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sporcle Cricket Quiz

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
25/25 with 2:22 remaining :) though I did inadvertantly see the answers due to the link through mistake

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I got 23 out of 25.

Spelling was the problem with one of them, the other I just didn't think of.

Steulen

International Regular
Managed 22/25 on HDS's one; missed out on two low Englishmen and an Aussie, none of whom I would have guessed with another hour available.

Last edited:

99*

International Debutant
Have a go at this

Can you name the top 25 Test Cricket Run Scorers of all-time? - sporcle

WITHOUT CHEATING

And see how many you get. I missed out on one in the time available; bagging 24/25.

Not a bad site all in all either.
25/25 with 3 seconds to spare.

15/23

Name the top test wicket takers for each calender year post-WWII

I got 51/64 which I thought wasn't bad. Missed one or two obvious guys but also got a couple of odd ones you wouldn't normally think of.
Can't spell, therefore low score.