• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hai everywun

boris_denominat

Cricket Spectator
I decioded to make a nice thread about cricket because i like cricket and it is nice. It's so nice to see father and son commentating on TMS these days, Aggers is a top father figure for young Geoff to follow, oh he giggles doesn't he!

The Review System, ohh this is a hot topic isn't it (like the credit crunch), i like the bits when the batsman finally gets his wish to act like a little child and say he isn't out or else he will "refer the decision to technology", "TECHNOLOGY!!" (they all cry) "nooo, you are still in then". It sounds like cricket got jealous of that paternal aggers character so they decided a plethora of replays would protect them from the bullies.

Pakistan: the ultimate nation of overbidding and challenge: You sack your coach, we will murder ours!, your player gets banned for drinking (and stuff) well two of ours will go take drugs (and the hearing will go on much longer than yours), you want an oval test match, NO WAY, you have a match cancelled due to a potentially "dangerous" outfield, we assasinate the sri lankan team!

Richard: the spam bot you have to love