• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I've Come to Realize That

Edged&Taken

U19 Vice-Captain
1. I've come to realize that, the game of cricket …. played better by men
2. I've come to realize that, Sir Geoffery Boycott ….has vanished . where is he ?
3. I've come to realize that, in the case of “Warne vs Murali “ it’s a hung jury
4. I've come to realize that, touring Pakistan nowis, ( to quote Botham) - ‘what you suggest to your mother-in-law’
5. I've come to realize that, the Ashes win for England, is as remote as NZ winning the one day series on Saturday
6. I've come to realize that, the IPL will run for 40 longest days
7. I've come to realize that, if Harbhajan knocks on my doorSymonds is looking for him
8. I've come to realize that, when I log onto CWRichard has added 5 more posts to his tally
9. I've come to realize that, the ICCis BCCI backwards , without B= ba****ds
10. I've come to realize that, Steve Bucknor’s portrait wont ever come up in BCCI’s boardroom
11. I've come to realize that, my favorite 3 posters on CW areSJS, me and the rest
12. I've come to realize that, BCCIis Bandit’s Control of Cricket Internationally
13. I've come to realize that, Test match cricket…is 5 day argument for the tv
14. I've come to realize that, Cricinfois my friend when I loose 13. above
15. I've come to realize that, these guys will remain in my ignore listnobody there
16. I've come to realize that, my worst cricketing nightmare the ayatollah rules the world and bans cricket and weed
17. I've come to realize that, if Stuart Broad streaked it will be another short one from Broad
18. I've come to realize that, I have no idea why they play Test cricket in whiteright , I have no idea about that !
19. I've come to realize that, in the Curious Case of “State vs Andrew Symonds “ Symond’s guilty and needs a shrink
20. I've come to realize that, if Michael Clarke marries Paris Hiltonthe first upskirt pic I might have seen of a cricketer’s wife’s

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, a few chuckles in there. Boycott's doing TMS for BBC radio btw.

On the subject of banning cricket and weed, aren't you in Dubai, of all places? :blink:

Matt79

Global Moderator
ha, I take it you want others to give their answers to the same questions?

Don't have time at the mo, but will do them tomorrow.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
1. I've come to realize that, the game of cricket …. is the king of sports (it really is)
2. I've come to realize that, Sir Geoffery Boycott ….apperently does a radio gig at the beeb
3. I've come to realize that, in the case of “Warne vs Murali “ … Warne for me the better is, not maybe in cricketing skill but more so as a persona better is
4. I've come to realize that, touring Pakistan now…is, ( to quote Botham) - ‘what you suggest to your mother-in-law’
5. I've come to realize that, the Ashes …Will be painful for me as england will lose yet again.
6. I've come to realize that, the IPL … will be very anxious for terrorist attacks
7. I've come to realize that, if Harbhajan knocks on my door…I'd ask 'who are you'
8. I've come to realize that, when I log onto CW … Perm speaks of drugs
9. I've come to realize that, the ICC… is corrupt.
10. I've come to realize that, Steve Bucknor…isn't liked much by some.
11. I've come to realize that, my favorite 3 posters on CW are ... Voltman, Matteh(well not on) and Liam
12. I've come to realize that, BCCI… *******
13. I've come to realize that, Test match cricket…is sometimes so boring stupid stuff get exciting...(but still the best form of cricket!)
14. I've come to realize that, Cricinfo… always makes me chuckle when watching live commentary
15. I've come to realize that, these guys will remain in my ignore list …Precambrian
16. I've come to realize that, my worst cricketing nightmare … is not playing it.
17. I've come to realize that, if Stuart Broad streaked … I'd ask Symonds to play
18. I've come to realize that, I have no idea why they play Test cricket in white… I don't either
19. I've come to realize that, in the Curious Case of “State vs Andrew Symonds “ …Symonds has issues
20. I've come to realize that, if Michael Clarke marries Paris Hilton…Benji Madden would be devestated

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
1. I've come to realize that, the game of cricket …. is played better by men
2. I've come to realize that, Sir Geoffery Boycott ….was a superb batsmen
3. I've come to realize that, in the case of “Warne vs Murali “ … one must decide what is worse between a chucker and a druggie.
4. I've come to realize that, touring Pakistan now…is not a wise thing to do.
5. I've come to realize that, the Ashes …will soon lose the 2005 residue.
6. I've come to realize that, the IPL ... is too long.
7. I've come to realize that, if Harbhajan knocks on my door…I'd invite him in for some roti.
8. I've come to realize that, when I log onto CW … posters are still stuck in their same ruts.
9. I've come to realize that, the ICC… lack any power
10. I've come to realize that, Steve Bucknor…is incompetant
11. I've come to realize that, my favorite 3 posters on CW are …Richard, SJS and Uppercut
12. I've come to realize that, BCCI… are not all that tyrannical
13. I've come to realize that, Test match cricket…is diminishing in quality of players as well as pitches.
14. I've come to realize that, Cricinfo...RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111ONE!!!
15. I've come to realize that, these guys will remain in my ignore list …
16. I've come to realize that, my worst cricketing nightmare … Stuart Broad forges a successful Test career without a stint in county cricket first.
17. I've come to realize that, if Stuart Broad streaked … I may just turn!
18. I've come to realize that, I have no idea why they play Test cricket in white… I do...
19. I've come to realize that, in the Curious Case of “State vs Andrew Symonds “ … Symonds wins by default.
20. I've come to realize that, if Michael Clarke marries Paris Hilton…the child would be a model Test cricketer.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
1. I've come to realize that, the game of cricket …. most interesting sport on Earth
2. I've come to realize that, Sir Geoffery Boycott ….is an underrated all time opener
3. I've come to realize that, in the case of “Warne vs Murali “ I don't really give a crap about either.
4. I've come to realize that, touring Pakistan nownot going to happen.
5. I've come to realize that, the Ashes gets too much importance by some, not enough by others
6. I've come to realize that, the IPL is fine the way it is
7. I've come to realize that, if Harbhajan knocks on my doorI'd ask him why he's such a tool
8. I've come to realize that, when I log onto CWI now check Off topic first
9. I've come to realize that, the ICCis too politically oriented
10. I've come to realize that, Steve Bucknor was incompetent and that incompetence was perhaps the biggest catalyst in the coming changes to officiating
11. I've come to realize that, my favorite 3 posters on CW areTop_Cat,Uppercut , FaaipDeOiad
12. I've come to realize that, BCCIis much better under Lalit Modi than it was under Dalmiya, but is still a very corrupt board
13. I've come to realize that, Test match cricketneeds a Test championship to remain relevant, but should not change what it does well (bilateral tours)
14. I've come to realize that, Cricinfois the first site I check when I turn on my computer
15. I've come to realize that, these guys will remain in my ignore listnobody there
16. I've come to realize that, my worst cricketing nightmare is if Tests become marginalized
17. I've come to realize that, if Stuart Broad streaked maybe he'd get a wicket
18. I've come to realize that, I have no idea why they play Test cricket in whiteit's not a tradition I particularly care about
19. I've come to realize that, in the Curious Case of “State vs Andrew Symonds “ is a tool
20. I've come to realize that, if Michael Clarke marries Paris HiltonI still wouldn't care about either

PhoenixFire

International Coach
1. I've come to realize that, the game of cricket …. Is the best sport going.
2. I've come to realize that, Sir Geoffery Boycott …. a gun bloke.
3. I've come to realize that, in the case of “Warne vs Murali “ … I seriously couldn't care less.
4. I've come to realize that, touring Pakistan now…Probably wouldn't be all that much fun.
5. I've come to realize that, the Ashes …Is the best sporting competition in the world.
6. I've come to realize that, the IPL …means nothing to me.
7. I've come to realize that, if Harbhajan knocks on my door…I'd give him a slap.
8. I've come to realize that, when I log onto CW … I check out the Mod Forum.
9. I've come to realize that, the ICC… are to bothered about $$$$$
10. I've come to realize that, Steve Bucknor…Was a pretty crap umpire in his later years.
11. I've come to realize that, my favorite 3 posters on CW are SilentStriker, Uppercut and Richard.
12. I've come to realize that, BCCI is run by fools.
13. I've come to realize that, Test match cricket Is the best form of cricket, obviously.
14. I've come to realize that, Cricinfo Is a good site for killing time on.
15. I've come to realize that, these guys will remain in my ignore list …Nobody there.
16. I've come to realize that, my worst cricketing nightmare 20-20 becoming the premier type.
17. I've come to realize that, if Stuart Broad streaked I'd probably video it.
19. I've come to realize that, in the Curious Case of “State vs Andrew Symonds “ …is a tool
20. I've come to realize that, if Michael Clarke marries Paris Hilton I couldn't give a crap.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
1. I've come to realize that, the game of cricket …. always throws up something unexpected
2. I've come to realize that, Sir Geoffery Boycott …. is God.
3. I've come to realize that, in the case of “Warne vs Murali “ … they're both great.
4. I've come to realize that, touring Pakistan now… isn't going to happen
5. I've come to realize that, the Ashes … can't come soon enough.
6. I've come to realize that, the IPL …will never be as good as the first year.
7. I've come to realize that, if Harbhajan knocks on my door…I'd be halucinating.
8. I've come to realize that, when I log onto CW … I should be doing something more constructive.
9. I've come to realize that, the ICC… are too disorganised.
10. I've come to realize that, Steve Bucknor… was never as bad as Daryl Harper.
11. I've come to realize that, my favorite 3 posters on CW are hmmm, no idea.
12. I've come to realize that, BCCI is too paranoid.
13. I've come to realize that, Test match cricket can be either the best or the worst type of cricket to watch.
14. I've come to realize that, Cricinfo is so annoying how they've made it that you have to click twice to get to the quotes page.
15. I've come to realize that, these guys will remain in my ignore list …none there.
16. I've come to realize that, my worst cricketing nightmare ... the Aussies never lose again.
17. I've come to realize that, if Stuart Broad streaked ... we'd see his chicken legs again.
19. I've come to realize that, in the Curious Case of “State vs Andrew Symonds “ …the State could do with him scoring a few runs this week.
20. I've come to realize that, if Michael Clarke marries Paris Hilton... Lara might cry.

Matt79

Global Moderator
1. I've come to realize that, the game of cricket …. is only a game
2. I've come to realize that, Sir Geoffery Boycott ….IS a wanker
3. I've come to realize that, in the case of “Warne vs Murali “ any thread will end in an Ikki obsessive compulsive quote a thon
4. I've come to realize that, touring Pakistan nowis finally off the table thank God
5. I've come to realize that, the Ashes is still the best thing about cricket
6. I've come to realize that, the IPL means nothing to me
7. I've come to realize that, if Harbhajan knocks on my doorI'd tell him to **** off
8. I've come to realize that, when I log onto CWCC is currently kicking OT's butt
9. I've come to realize that, the ICCwon't survive the next ten yearsin it's current form
10. I've come to realize that, Steve Bucknor's decades of service to the game have been disregarded by the majority of fans - for shame
11. I've come to realize that, my favorite 3 posters on CW areA movable feast. Enjoying chatting with Smitteh, GIMH and Nnandan at the mo' but there are lots of really good posters presently
12. I've come to realize that, BCCIis too rich
13. I've come to realize that, Test match cricketthe only format I really care about
14. I've come to realize that, Cricinfois better than nothing for score updates etc
16. I've come to realize that, my worst cricketing nightmare the IPL model replaces international cricket as the primary model
17. I've come to realize that, if Stuart Broad streaked i'd be thinking of Siddle
18. I've come to realize that, I have no idea why they play Test cricket in whitebut may it never change
19. I've come to realize that, in the Curious Case of “State vs Andrew Symonds “ IPL will see Symonds settle out of court
20. I've come to realize that, if Michael Clarke marries Paris Hiltonpoor Lara Bingle will need consoling :naughty:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
1. I've come to realise that, the game of cricket …. is life
2. I've come to realise that, Sir Geoffery Boycott ….is an egomaniac and a ****
3. I've come to realise that, in the case of “Warne vs Murali “ yawn
4. I've come to realise that, touring Pakistan nowain't gonna happen for a while
5. I've come to realise that, the Ashes is a waste of a couple of thousand quid on a load of tickets for Brum and Leeds
6. I've come to realise that, the IPL could kill proper cricket
7. I've come to realise that, if Harbhajan knocks on my doorI'll send him next door
8. I've come to realise that, when I log onto CWRichard has added 5 more posts to his tally
9. I've come to realise that, the ICCis a good place to send your mother-in-law
10. I've come to realise that, Steve Bucknor's umpiring won't be missed
11. I've come to realise that, my favourite 3 posters on CW areyet to join
12. I've come to realise that, BCCIBulging Coffers Cause Infighting
13. I've come to realise that, Test match cricketis what it's all about
14. I've come to realise that, Cricinfois one of about 4 websites I constantly flick to when bored, busy, or browsing
15. I've come to realise that, these guys will remain in my ignore listDavid Lloyd
16. I've come to realise that, my worst cricketing nightmare losing to Germany
17. I've come to realise that, if Stuart Broad streaked it would be an excuse to sack him from the England team
18. I've come to realise that, I have no idea why they play Test cricket in whiteumm
19. I've come to realise that, in the Curious Case of “State vs Andrew Symonds “ Never trust a Brummie
20. I've come to realise that, if Michael Clarke marries Paris Hiltontheir combined IQ would hit double figures

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've come to realise that....... E&T is one of the best new posters on the forum.