• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

game on saturday

eljosho

Cricket Spectator
hey i just wanted to say how good i am i got 6/9 on the weekend two runouts and one catch. And i got 70 not out from 75 balls.

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
I played in the Semi-Finals on Saturday i got 10/9 and we where chasing 202 i made 102* my HS was 97* i was stoked and my other opener made 79.

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
Now i have the 2nd day of the grand final and we need 177 to win its going to be a hard but easy chase we only need to go at a bit over 3.5 an over so hopefully we can win it.