• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket will not die in Pakistan!

Xuhaib

International Coach
Apart from it being in our blood another factor I think is the television coverage.

I was reading YK statement on how he got encouraged to play when he saw Imran, Javaid, Zaheer play, now Younis is from Mardan and I doubt Pakistan ever played a test or ODI in Mardan so he must have watched all those matches on telly. In the previous days you got coverage only for home games while there was radio commentary for the overseas matches but for the past 10-12 years games from anywhere in the world are easily accessible and people will not be missing out on cricket much.

However with the current state of PCB if it goes bankrupt or falls in serious financial crisis then it is a completely different issue.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Merge the thread with 'Where to now for Pakistan cricket thread' wanted to make a post in that thread somehow ended up making a new thread:wacko: