• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin Tendulkar at Madame Tussauds

bagapath

International Captain
are you in the acting industry?:)
no dude. i work in movies. i was first AD to a well known filmmaker on movies starring these actors.

best moment was when we stayed in a hotel also housing Aus cricketers. had to give up my room (no.214) because ricky prefers room numbers with "14". evenings used to be a riot in the bar with our crew and the team drinking up till late . but i didnt interact with anyone except with mike kasprowicz when we shared the elevator once.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
no dude. i work in movies. i was first AD to a well known filmmaker on movies starring these actors.

best moment was when we stayed in a hotel also housing Aus cricketers. had to give up my room (no.214) because ricky prefers room numbers with "14". evenings used to be a riot in the bar with our crew and the team drinking up till late . but i didnt interact with anyone except with mike kasprowicz when we shared the elevator once.
cool...first ad means first assistant director? what are some of the movies you've worked in?

bagapath

International Captain
cool...first ad means first assistant director? what are some of the movies you've worked in?
I've worked in most of Mr Mani Ratnam's films since Dil Se.I guess we both have moved too far away from the topic.

wasnt ian botham's wax model made back in the 80s and also viv richards'?

masterblaster

International Captain
I've worked in most of Mr Mani Ratnam's films since Dil Se.I guess we both have moved too far away from the topic.

wasnt ian botham's wax model made back in the 80s and also viv richards'?
That's awesome!

We should create a separate thread in itself where you can share some stories about your time in movie business. I and many others would love to hear some of your anecdotes.