• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter McGlashan - Unorthodox, misunderstood... or just the future?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Peter's second article everyone :)

Unorthodox, misunderstood... or just the future?
New Zealand cricketer Peter McGlashan blogs on the future of cricket and what impact Twenty20 will have on the game.

Peter said in his email to me this evening that he's been really impressed by the comments by people so far, hence prompting another article so soon.

Keep up the comments and the feedback guys, it is certainly appreciated by Cricket Web and Peter :)

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Commented on it. Interesting chap.
Very thought provoking comment Heath, should be an interesting response from Peter.

I don't think the ICL will last anymore than another year or two given the current global credit crisis so I don't think it will be a problem soon anyway.

Craig

World Traveller
So if therefore the ICL goes under, so all the players banned from playing Tests and ODIs would be allowed to play again? As it has been stated on this site, it is ironic that the ICL would be dead and buried, except for the BCCI, who are trying to destory it, keep giving it free press.

I realise you can't name names James, but do you have more cricketers lined up? Really good to hear their opinions on the state of the game, as I find it very interesting, even if they are not a big name like Ricky Ponting or SRT.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Peter has just responded answering questions :)

Have a read guys and feel free to leave more comments for Peter to read.