• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Back From the Dead !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Hi Everybody.

I am back and so glad to be :)

Almost from immediately after my son's marriage in end November, I have been involved with serious illness, first of my mother and then my own. She is better now (not great) and I , (after weeks of recuperating) am back to being allowed to access my mail :)

I am grateful for all the mails of concern after the Bombay terrorist attacks. We were unaffected except that many people could not attend the wedding functions.

Thanks for the concern.

See you around more from next week.when I will be back home.

I am currently in UK, on my way back from USA where I had gone to recuperate.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The great man returns!!!

One of the most welcome comebacks ever.

Great to hear you're better mate.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
The king returns! :notworthy

Welcome back SJS, hope you're enjoying the UK and looking forward to having you back on the boards regularly. :)

Craig

World Traveller
Making more comebacks then Lance Armstrong :p

Welcome back, the site has been poorer as a result.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks guys. I am realy looking forward to participating more actively from 2nd week March. :)