• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Back From the Dead !!

Craig

World Traveller
:detective:

Fact: SJS returns as Precambrian disappears.

Fact: SJS and Precambrian never seen in the same thread at the same time.

Fact: both support India.

Yes, it's true. Precambrian is the Darth Vader to SJS's Anakin; the Darth Sidius (sp?) to his Chancellor Palpatine, the Mr hyde to his Dr Jekyll.

Welcome back fromthe Dark Side SJS.
:laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Thank you, thank you, thank you .

I am overwhelmed :)
As a few people have commented down the years, it's really quite nice to know from time to time that a collection of people you know only through an online forum care fairly about your wellbeing.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
As a few people have commented down the years, it's really quite nice to know from time to time that a collection of people you know only through an online forum care fairly about your wellbeing.
You have no idea Richard, how much I am touched by this.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Welcome back, sir... It was definitely a sore miss not having you around, esp. for threads such as Kallis Vs Sobers...

Wonderful to hear you and your mother both are recuperating. We will keep you both in our prayers. You make CW a much much better place to talk cricket in than it already is...

Hopefully you are in time to see India finally conquer its final frontier in cricket.. :p

Take care too... We need your wisdom more than ever in CC at the moment.. :)

bagapath

International Captain
welcome back sir. am glad to hear you are doing better. please convey our love and best wishes to your mom too.

BTW, started a thread on post-packer xi. we selected gavaskar, hayden, lara, tendulkar, richards, gilchrist, imran, hadlee, marshall, warne and murali. missed your input big time.

after the conclusion of the ongoing pre packer xi selection we will conduct two snap polls - one to determine which team gavaskar would play for since he has made it to both and another one to choose between murali and mcgrath for the last spot in the post packer team.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just want to ask...is SJS 'Virus 2 Champion' due to performing well in the game, or simply through beating off this bout of illness? If it's the latter, I'd like to be recognised as 'Runny Nose and Tickly Throat 238 Champion' :sleep:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I just want to ask...is SJS 'Virus 2 Champion' due to performing well in the game, or simply through beating off this bout of illness? If it's the latter, I'd like to be recognised as 'Runny Nose and Tickly Throat 238 Champion' :sleep:
:laugh: