• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Back From the Dead !!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome back SJS !

time to lift the standard again boys..SJS is back in town haha

pup11

International Coach
Hi Everybody.

I am back and so glad to be :)

Almost from immediately after my son's marriage in end November, I have been involved with serious illness, first of my mother and then my own. She is better now (not great) and I , (after weeks of recuperating) am back to being allowed to access my mail :)

I am grateful for all the mails of concern after the Bombay terrorist attacks. We were unaffected except that many people could not attend the wedding functions.

Thanks for the concern.

See you around more from next week.when I will be back home.

I am currently in UK, on my way back from USA where I had gone to recuperate.
Great to have you back SJS, we all at CW were pretty worried about your well being after the Mumbai attacks, and wonderful to hear that all is well, hoping to see back posting in full form now.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Welcome back SJS! Good to see you are up and around again.

I recommend you make sure you're at full fitness before meeting some of our newer members. Otherwise you might suffer a relapse! :happy:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Left voluntarily after opening one last shout-at-the-clouds thread in OT
There've been stormings-off (and wanderings off) before, and mostly they don't turn-out perminant.

Whether you're disappointed or pleased about Precamb's "departure", don't make the mistake of thinking we'll never be seeing him again.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just to echo what everyone else has said, really. Glad you and your mother are recovering and it's great to have you back. :)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Welcome Back !! Glad to see you here, again.
:detective:

Fact: SJS returns as Precambrian disappears.

Fact: SJS and Precambrian never seen in the same thread at the same time.

Fact: both support India.

Yes, it's true. Precambrian is the Darth Vader to SJS's Anakin; the Darth Sidius (sp?) to his Chancellor Palpatine, the Mr hyde to his Dr Jekyll.

Welcome back fromthe Dark Side SJS.

Matt79

Global Moderator
There've been stormings-off (and wanderings off) before, and mostly they don't turn-out perminant.

Whether you're disappointed or pleased about Precamb's "departure", don't make the mistake of thinking we'll never be seeing him again.
Yeah, no doubt Susudear or similar will put in an appearance soon. Sadly missed the chance to say goodbye in his farewell thread, just glad I took the chance to let him know how I felt before he lost his final efforts to contain his inherent pathetic stupidity.

Back on topic and much more importantly, welcome back SJS, wonderful to see that you're safe and on the mend.