• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Australian Domestic Season Thread 2009/2010

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Vic vs SA. FRC
Winner: SA
Runs: Klinger
Wickets: Nannes if not playing then Macdonald.

apparently Cosgrove has a hamstring strain.

Last edited:

Redbacks

International Captain
Vic vs SA. FRC
Winner: SA
Runs: Klinger
Wickets: Nannes

apparently Cosgrove has a hamstring strain.
I was wondering why Cosgrove didn't field in the FRC game, this explains it.

Cooper 130* hopefully :)

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
2 requests.

1. People can't say X to score the most runs, but if he doesn't play I'll go Y.
2. Score update? Mr Wright I can work it out if you like?

Now for the Ford Ranger Cup
Win: Victoria
Runs: David Hussey
Wickets: Daniel Christian

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
2 requests.

1. People can't say X to score the most runs, but if he doesn't play I'll go Y.
2. Score update? Mr Wright I can work it out if you like?

Now for the Ford Ranger Cup
Win: Victoria
Runs: David Hussey
Wickets: Daniel Christian
I'm only accepting first choices. Only changes made before play will be accepted. So, no subs in other words.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm only accepting first choices. Only changes made before play will be accepted. So, no subs in other words.
Cheers! :)

Hey just checking if I'll get 7 points for picking NSW and ****ley in the ford ranger match? It has me as 0 points.

Last edited:

Riggins

International Captain
What does Blewett do in between his Foxtel commentary?

Is he a media personality in SA - on radio etc?

I know he hits a mean golf ball.
Reckon u've hit the nail on the head, pretty sure he just plays golf and commentates. From the sounds of their commentary i reckon the fox sports commentators all hit the gas together a fair bit aswell.

Sylvester

State Captain
Smith has been disappointing in the shorter form although doesn't help that he keeps getting moved all over the place. At least Cooper was put at 3 although he didn't get the score today, a bit more consistency with the lineup should see him perform better.

Redbacks

International Captain
Great delivery from Tait. Vics 3/86, removing Hodge the key wicket now.

Was a great bowling plan to D Hussey, get him scoring at 4 a ball and then knock over the castle while he's still fresh at the crease :)