Burger Time Champion!
    Updated Table.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    Win: WA
    Runs: Carseldine
    Wickets: Dorey

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Wright View Post
    Updated Table.
    DCYE is killing it in the 2 tipping comps at the moment, this one and the EPL.

Win: QLD
    Runs: Ronchi
    Wickets: Walter

Quote Originally Posted by brockley View Post
    6 for by walter at the waca is it too soon to talk him up for a baggy green and james smith too.
    Haha. Perhaps if they were from Pakistan, not Australia.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    WA
    North
    Walter
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

Looking for a much improved performance from the Redbacks in their upcoming shield game agaisnt Victoria. I beleive we can win and the confidence should still be alright knowing that we flogged Tasmania in the first shield game. Hopefully Cleary and Duval are back because there essantial to our success. Especially Cleary. We should have the same side as the first game. If Duval or Cleary out..Haberfield is the obvious replacement..unless they wnated to play Cullen Bailey at the Adelaide oval pitch and leace out a paceman and have Christian as the third seamer or leave O'brien because Bailey can bat aswell. But I wouldn't change the side unless I had to. Looking forward to seeing how George goes he is progressing nicely..I've said this many times but I rate him very highly..he bowled awsomely agaisnt the Bulls in the one dayer..hes abit like Mcgrath..nice bounce..lines..outswing..everything looks to have ticker and will run in all day. It won't be too easy at the Adelaide oval though. I'd like to see him bowling on the waca pitch or up at the Gabba.

Go the redbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Kylez View Post
    Looking for a much improved performance from the Redbacks in their upcoming shield game agaisnt Victoria. I beleive we can win and the confidence should still be alright knowing that we flogged Tasmania in the first shield game. Hopefully Cleary and Duval are back because there essantial to our success. Especially Cleary. We should have the same side as the first game. If Duval or Cleary out..Haberfield is the obvious replacement..unless they wnated to play Cullen Bailey at the Adelaide oval pitch and leace out a paceman and have Christian as the third seamer or leave O'brien because Bailey can bat aswell. But I wouldn't change the side unless I had to. Looking forward to seeing how George goes he is progressing nicely..I've said this many times but I rate him very highly..he bowled awsomely agaisnt the Bulls in the one dayer..hes abit like Mcgrath..nice bounce..lines..outswing..everything looks to have ticker and will run in all day. It won't be too easy at the Adelaide oval though. I'd like to see him bowling on the waca pitch or up at the Gabba.

Go the redbacks
    I'm looking forward to seeing what the Vic team is with White, Holland and Siddle in India with Australia.
    My guess: 1 Rogers 2 Jewell 3 Hodge 4 Hussey 5 Quiney (maybe) 6 McDonald 7 Wade 8 Wright/Harwood 9 McKay 10 McGain 11 Nannes.

Bailey is definitely an option for SACA, I wouldn't get rid of the other spinner O'Brien though because if the pitch is good for Bailey it's good for O'Brien too and you also have Cosgrove who can bowl a bit.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Can't see many changes to the SACA line-up at all (aside from forced ones). O'Brien provides the spin so unless either of the Cullens is tearing some grade teams a new one (which they aren't), they won't bring anything to do team O'Brien won't. Haberfield in for Cleary but that's it, for mine.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

[QUOTE=Top_Cat;2056578]Can't see many changes to the SACA line-up at all (aside from forced ones). O'Brien provides the spin so unless either of the Cullens is tearing some grade teams a new one (which they aren't), they won't bring anything to do team O'Brien won't. Haberfield in for Cleary but that's it, for mine.[/QUOT

Will cleary still be injured by the next game? I know Cleary had some back problem and Duval suffured a stomach muscle strain I think.

Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    QLD vs WA Ford Ranga Cup on Saturday 24 October.
    Win: WA
    Runs: Adam Voges
    Wickets: Brett Dorey
    Changed my mind on this especially with Voges in India

Win: Queensland
    Runs: Nathan Reardon
    Wickets: Brett Dorey

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylez View Post
    Will cleary still be injured by the next game? I know Cleary had some back problem and Duval suffured a stomach muscle strain I think.
    Yeah no idea, to be honest. If Cleary's available, the side should be unchanged I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing what the Vic team is with White, Holland and Siddle in India with Australia.
    My guess: 1 Rogers 2 Jewell 3 Hodge 4 Hussey 5 Quiney (maybe) 6 McDonald 7 Wade 8 Wright/Harwood 9 McKay 10 McGain 11 Nannes.

Bailey is definitely an option for SACA, I wouldn't get rid of the other spinner O'Brien though because if the pitch is good for Bailey it's good for O'Brien too and you also have Cosgrove who can bowl a bit.
    Very strong looking lineup still probably the best in the comp even without the 3 internationals.
    Last edited by Sylvester; 23-10-2009 at 11:43 AM.

International Vice-Captain Noble One's Avatar
    Not the greatest debut by Fawcett.

WA battling to build a solid total. Doropoulos playing well, pretty good OD batsman, hopefully he might turn the corner this season. The WA lineup really needs the extra support.

Cricketer Of The Year SirBloody Idiot's Avatar
    On a completely unrelated note, I'm pretty sure Fawcett is the first player to play domestic cricket that I've bowled to. Reckon I softened him up in club cricket back in 2006.

Awesome catch from Simpson to get rid of Bandy.

Thread Information