• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New cricket helmet

boro87

Cricket Spectator
hi. i am currently at university and designing a new cricket helmet. i was just interested to see wat problems some of you have found with existing helmets. and any improvments you think could be made. thanks for any help.

bryce

International Regular
The only real improvement you could make I reckon would be using an alternative to the grill - though i'm not sure what. Maybe a rock solid transparent facemask sort of thing haha, 100% vision, 100% protection and 100% comfort would make the perfect helmet.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Make 'em lighter and better ventilated, if it's possible. Hot as buggery under a lid.

allroundercrick

Cricket Spectator
What does everyone think to the new Masuri Cricket Helmets?

We are selling quite a few to teams and general customers and have had pretty good feedback but it would be good to hear from some of your experiences.

Richard
All Rounder Cricket

allroundercrick

Cricket Spectator
Was a better player than an average of 51, played on too long. Done a cracking job on his hair, great skipper for the Aussies!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The expanding role of the judiciary is highly pertinent in the cricketing conext. Please tell me your thoughts.