• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jumping the Shark Draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
99* continues to pick players that were in my 15 in Barrington, but I'm not sure if anyone else would have picked him!

Vimes is up.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm out of town for the next few days - i should be able to get on with my iPhone and if so will be able to get on at least one an evening to check. If I'm not on tomorrow night at any stage, that probably means I can't get a signal. Simon mentioned before that he might help out running it - I'll see whether he's able to cover for me if I can't get on.
I replied to Matt but didn't hear anything back from him. He must have gone away already.

99*

International Debutant
Matt, I'm not sure I can be online for the next few days, is it alright if I email you a list of 20or so players and you auto pick them for me on my turns. I don't expect to be gone long but I'd rather not lose my place in this if it does pick up pace.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Matt, I'm not sure I can be online for the next few days, is it alright if I email you a list of 20or so players and you auto pick them for me on my turns. I don't expect to be gone long but I'd rather not lose my place in this if it does pick up pace.
Maybe email them to someone else - my email plays up on my iPhone, so while I can come on here if I have reception I can come on CW.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Julian you only need one pick for moment. You have to wait till everyone gets their picks accepted before next round.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dying to see the sea of red rejecteds in this round. Cannot imagine too many will get their first choices. Just hoping that Sangakkara slipped under the radar.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
This round going to be funny and long.

Re: Sangakkara

Tharmilan Loganathan
Born: Jaffna, Sri Lanka

Think about it. ;)

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This round going to be funny and long.

Re: Sangakkara

Tharmilan Loganathan
Born: Jaffna, Sri Lanka

Think about it. ;)
Huh?

It has already been determined that one voter cannot alone force a player onto the banned list. In fact we don't know how many votes a player needs to make the list (it could be that some with 1 vote are on the list or it could be that a player needs a minimum of 3 votes to be on the list).

So yeah, I don't see people talk about Sangakkara very much on CW and he's a very good player, unlucky to have played in the shadow of Gilchrist (if he played first then he'd be considered an all time great and probably one of the top two ever).