• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***World Cup 2011 Qualifiers

Which 4 countries do you think will make the cut?

• Total voters

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
UAE are doing pretty well against Namibia (129 for 5 after 30) and they just got the big wicket, Snyman.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Oman now 180/7 after 33 overs.

Uganda look set for a good total against the Danes. 160/2 after 34 overs. Joel Olwenyi amongst the runs once more, he has had a good campaign.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Kennedy Otieno dismissed for 2. Kenya 14/1.
And Canada get the big wicket of Tikolo. Kenya in trouble. 39/3. Ouma needs to go on with it today.

Make that 42/4. They should've played Waters. Knows how to build an innings.
Osinde is destroying the Kenyans. Ouma gone. 51/5.
Odoyo gone, and with that, most likely Kenyas chances of posting a decent score also gone. 71/6.
Kenya 94/6 at the halfway mark. Kamande and Varaiya playing for survival.
I demand a commission of inquiry, headed by some retired Judge to probe all the batsmen . I mean 5 'top 6' batsmen getting dismissed for single figure scores! 5 top order batsmen getting out fishing outside off and none to a bowler who could be described as more that mf (maybe Fm if one was really generous! % of the top 6 batsmen lasting less than 30 deliveries! All of them outscored by a bowling allrounder whose pull shot looks like this (see image below)! Get Justice Johan Kriegler up on these Fools :ranting:

alvarez

First Class Debutant
I demand a commission of inquiry, headed by some retired Judge to probe all the batsmen . I mean 5 'top 6' batsmen getting dismissed for single figure scores! 5 top order batsmen getting out fishing outside off and none to a bowler who could be described as more that mf (maybe Fm if one was really generous! % of the top 6 batsmen lasting less than 30 deliveries! All of them outscored by a bowling allrounder whose pull shot looks like this (see image below)! Get Justice Johan Kriegler up on these Fools :ranting:

Waters HAS to play from here on in.

Steulen

International Regular
I'll be away for the Easter weekend, so the next leaderboard for the predictor comp will be on Monday. Don't forget to send in your predictions for Monday!

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Jimmy should ton up just to teach these buggers a lesson.

2.4 Khurram Chohan to Kamande, OUT, yorker could not keep that one out
JK Kamande b Khurram Chohan 61 (0m 86b 8x4 0x6) SR: 70.93

:cry:

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Nemi needs to try get the strike to try hit a few lusty blows.

181. Probably not enough.

Last edited:

alvarez

First Class Debutant
181 all out a total debacle :@

As talented as he is, Obanda really needs to learn to build an innings. He reminds me a lot of Mohammed Ashraful. I'd be surprised if Seren Waters wasnt recalled. 181 is defendable, but honestly, I dont think its enough. Pakistan/India/Sri Lanka/Guyana should win this....

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
As talented as he is, Obanda really needs to learn to build an innings. He reminds me a lot of Mohammed Ashraful. I'd be surprised if Seren Waters wasnt recalled. 181 is defendable, but honestly, I dont think its enough. Pakistan/India/Sri Lanka/Guyana should win this....

Needs to play a whole lot more FC cricket to get that through to him.