• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***World Cup 2011 Qualifiers

Which 4 countries do you think will make the cut?

• Total voters

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Andruid, Y don't u post a poll to the thread such as "who could qualify" or "who could win the tournament" to make it more interesting?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Comfortable qualification for the Big Four, imo (Ireland, Scotland, Kenya, Netherlands). Due to the format, one bad result won't hurt them and they are too far ahead of the rest to be seriously challenged over the whole thing.

Afghanistan really the dark horse, think this tournament is a little too soon for them to qualify but they might snatch one of the two remaining ODI places.
Reckon Namibia might push the 'top four' sides pretty hard.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Gone Canada, Netherlands, Ireland and Namibia. Canada maybs not, but I'm liking Namibs of late. Getting a decent pace attack happening and their batting keeps coming along nicely. Pretty regular competitive cricket also got to help.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think Kenya, Ireland and Netherlands should get home pretty easily but if Namibia or Afghanistan have a big tournament I could see them sneaking in ahead of Canada.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Is Nannes confirmed as playing for Holland? Will kill a few people if so.

Namibia should be strong with the regular FC cricket and all.

Steulen

International Regular
Is Nannes confirmed as playing for Holland? Will kill a few people if so.

Namibia should be strong with the regular FC cricket and all.
Definitely hope so, will be a great asset to have.

Went for the obvious four in the poll: Kenya, Ireland, Netherlands, Scotland. Namibia the one team to challenge them imo.

alvarez

First Class Debutant
I'm thinking the bermudans will be the suprise packet at this event. Have just had a very successful carribean tour. I will go with Ireland, Kenya, Netherlands and Bermuda with Scotland and Namibia picking up the the final one day spots. Also once there is 6 teams left will their games have ODI status?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Acoording to Cricketeurope only the the atches between ODI sides in the first round ill have ODI status