• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***World Cup 2011 Qualifiers

Which 4 countries do you think will make the cut?

• Total voters

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Surprisingly Uganda 41/0 from 9.0 Overs V Namibia has got the best start for the tournament. Wat happened to the Afghan - Den Match?
I've decided to support Uganda in this tournament. I would like one underdog to go through in the four. And their kit is awesome.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At least the Scots two 'form' players are at the crease now.
Ireland's opening bowlers are a different class from the rest of their attack, so if they can get through their first spells they have a chance to rebuild. Regan West is in good form but it doesn't look like the track will take any spin.

stumpski

International Captain
That's the one. I think he actually is in the team after all.
He might be in their squad, but Ali Asad isn't in the team for today's game by the look of it. He and Khurram Khan are the only UAE players I could name tbh.

Steulen

International Regular
Ireland's opening bowlers are a different class from the rest of their attack, so if they can get through their first spells they have a chance to rebuild. Regan West is in good form but it doesn't look like the track will take any spin.
Is Trent Johnston that much worse than Rankin and O'Connell?