• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia vs Pakistan in UAE?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
CA's confirmed that they won't be travelling to the UAE if Pakistan play any ICL associated players. I think we're going to see the PCB deciding that the November attacks have suddenly made the UAE a very unsafe place for just the ICL associated players.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good. Now we don't need to hide from you when we're doing it. Enjoy your game, while I enjoy some buttsecks with your wife.

PS: Did I mention that it's me who's taking it up the butt.
Didnt need to - Gary Glitter has already posted your picture on his website

pasag

RTDAS
Good. Now we don't need to hide from you when we're doing it. Enjoy your game, while I enjoy some buttsecks with your wife.

PS: Did I mention that it's me who's taking it up the butt.
First and final warning, another post like this and you're gone.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Shocking !! I dont think he deserves a warning. Just send him to the dark hole.

inbox24

International Debutant
I'd love to see this series go ahead, it's been yonks (since I was in year 10) when we last faced Pakistan in a proper series of any kind.

Shame there won't be any tests, and shame that they lost so many players, otherwise they'd be up there at least in the top 4 nations.

Bouncer

State Regular
CA's confirmed that they won't be travelling to the UAE if Pakistan play any ICL associated players. I think we're going to see the PCB deciding that the November attacks have suddenly made the UAE a very unsafe place for just the ICL associated players.
Who is CA to tell PCB on what 11 to play ?

Is It CA or some other board who is running (influencing) the matters within CA?

jeevan

International 12th Man

Is It CA or some other board who is running (influencing) the matters within CA?
CA is merely expecting PCB to follow the rules that all boards agreed to. These rules include restrictions against players participating in unsanctioned rival cricket organizations. Now such an outfit is the ICL. Before that there were the rebel tours to apartheid SA. And the WSC.

And BCCI has traditionally butted heads with the "non-Asian block", including CA. Them "running" CA is a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
While I have no interest in who PCB picks for the series against Australia, If I were in charge I would not risk the tour by picking MoYo, If that indeed is an issue there. Moyo doesn't deserve that kind of loyalty from PCB after what he has done in last few years. Please dont get me wrong, I am not against his signing with ICL, but just that he has been entirely unprofessional with ICL, IPL and PCB all three. Not to forget his unprofessionalism in dealing with his captain (And I am not a fan of Malik anyway). I lost all respect for him. Pakistan Cricket is certainly better off without him.

MoYo has shown that his loyalty is with money only and If PCB risk the tour because of him then they are to blame themselves incase the tour gets called off.

Who is running PCB ?