• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC reverse 2006 Oval result - again!

Matt79

Global Moderator
lol. wtf. Let it go guys (the ICC). Every time you go back, you just piss off more people and look more stupid.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Classic stuff

Plus the ONLY really important decision they had to make (validity or otherwise of ICL) was deferred

They obviously needed an excuse to take another junket somewhere

fredfertang

I'd love to know what "legal advice" they sought and why and what they paid for it - I reckon we're in the wrong "game" Mr Z

Craig

World Traveller
How about they declare the Test never happened and was just a collective bad dream?

duffer

Also taken the CT away from Pakistan from what I hear.

Hope we get it tbh. Would love to see an International tournie back here after so long.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's a joke, isn't it? Who gives a rats'? Plenty of serious problems blighting the game and yet time's still wasted on this piddling non-issue.

Or rather: suck it Pakistan! 3-0! Woo! :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Always nice to win a Test :ph34r:

I'd love to know how much the idiots who have made these reversals get paid, LOL

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There are a lot of poorly run, idiotic peak sporting bodies/organisations in the world.

But surely the ICC takes the cake?

You wouldn't believe half the stuff was true if you were told it by a mate.

R_D

International Debutant
lol :laugh:

Next meeting it'll be declared unoffical test match for sure......

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Jean Baudrillard (RIP) declares that the 2006 England v. Pakistan Oval test did not take place