• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Michael Clarke the worst leaver in the game?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Aside from the pro photoshoot (which has presumably been airbrushed to buggery), Mitch's bird looks distinctly mid-table. Pup leading there.

Precambrian

Banned
Depends on the motive of the poster.

For a quick hardon Lara is easy. And easily forgettable afterwards.

But for anything lasting, simply Bratich.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Defo. She has two great assists.

Mitchell’s girl is cute but she isn’t a world beater and definitely not too pretty for me, so she loses marks there.
:laugh:

That's the old Groucho Marx line in full effect: I wouldn't want to join any club that'd have me for a member.

"I'd fancy my chances with her so she can't be any good..." :cool:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Don't rate either of them that highly, but I think Bingle is pretty mediocre myself. Would give the nod to Mitch's.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Disagree. She'd beat the **** out of most of the world.
I must have **** in my eyes. Looks mildly ***y in her airbrushed pics but she just looks to me like a very nice and cute young woman. I actually prefer the pics with her clothes on to be honest. :ph34r: