• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dire first spell from Ntini - keeps that up and my prediction of him being dropped before the series is out will be a lock

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Top ball Morks. Insane bounce here, wish we lost the toss.

It's okay guys, we bat down to 16. (Y)

Woodster

International Captain
Another gone, the big wicket of Hussey! Great area from Morkel and safe catch from Kallis. Aussies seemingly in big trouble here.

Was disappointed Hughes went so early, was looking forward to seeing this guy with so much hope for the future. Looked a shocking shot for an opening bat, trying to keep down a cut shot that was bouncing over head height, but nerves inevitable played a major part.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amazing that Ponting has made 31 of the 40 runs that have been scored off the bat.

Uppercut

It must be strange bowling to Ponting as a swing bowler. You set a field and bowl to a plan to get him caught behind the wicket driving outside the off-stump, and he promptly drives repeatedly outside the off stump and scores loads of runs. Or does he? ...

kingkallis

International Coach
Australia surely will get to 300 with a lovely ton from Punter and fighting fifties from Clarke, North and Haddin!

Woodster

International Captain
Ponting batting really well, been severe typically on anything slightly short, and getting in a good stride when committing to the drive.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

SA have selected the same team that was hammered last time out and included a spinner on a pitch where our armchair geniuses think Oz should've selected 4 pacemen

They obviously dont have a ****ing clue how a wicket in their own backyard is going to play:laugh:
Hammer them? Are you joking? Are you forgetting thats the same side that put a whipping on the aussie boys the 2 tests before that? Also if Smith hadn't been crippled it would have been a draw. Unless this is a real greentop I can't see the Aussies taking 20 wickets.

Uppercut

Hammer them? Are you joking? Are you forgetting thats the same side that put a whipping on the aussie boys the 2 tests before that? Also if Smith hadn't been crippled it would have been a draw. Unless this is a real greentop I can't see the Aussies taking 20 wickets.
It is, tbh.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Says a bloke who's gonna travel 15 hours on a bus to get to <drumroll>

Jo'burg

It might be over byt he time you get there mate.
:p
Nah I imagine there will be some rain around..

Never seen such serious pessimism from the Aussies on here though, I guess not too used to being the underdog perhaps