• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Anyone else think it looks odd having the balls written on the scorecard in front of the runs?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know you want your fellow New South Welshman to play but the reality is that it was between he and Hilfenhaus and they chose the latter - END OF STORY

BTW, how's the ALP going? Have they bankrupted the country again?
:laugh:

They've bankrupted the WORLD!!! :-O

/pucker mode off/

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Typical Tory knobend. Asks for an argument, gets it, doesn't respond in any substantive sense and just says "too bad".

Next please, there were more difficult debating opponents in high school.

The country's not broke mate. But again, typical from the old British Bootstraps set - things are crap, there's a recession around the world. What we'll do is sit here and tell the poor pricks lining up for the food stamps "Never mind, there's a ****load in the bank".

Edit: oh FFS, Mark Nicolas is on as well. Out of interest, how can Julian sit in Sydney and say it's a good pitch?
I agree...and as for Julian, I think he might have a mobile hotline to Herschelle Gibbs.