• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Rant0r

International 12th Man
:( Hughes

:(:( selectors, deadbeats.
haha, chris rogers must be ruing the 'one-ranga per team' rule

Wow, struggled all summer to pick up 20 wickets and we play three bowlers? Kidding themselves, these selectors.
i just heard on the radio they left out bollinger, wtf... i know mcdonald just took a 6-for in the shield, but gee whiz... long batting line up on that note just quietly

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah mate..., but surely with not this XI...
Think you underrate McDonald's bowling tbh. They'd be more likely to win with Bolly IMO but it's not exactly massively different. People forget- how often does your fourth bowler actually win you a match? The most likely outcome of playing McDonald over Bollinger is that it makes no difference.

Steulen

International Regular
I feel a lot will depend on how quickly this pitch settles down. If Kat and Ponting can see off Steyn and Ntini they might set up something good for Australia.
Haha..great acceleration from Morkel there chasing that Ponting 3...not.

Wow...what a catch! Bye bye Kat