• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

If this is not defensive cricket, what is? I still can remember the hue and cry when India strangulated Aussies on a placid pitch at Nagpur. But this is not even forced, but self inflicted.

Athlai

Not Terrible
India fan
Slagging off Australia
Familiar with the forum
History of duplicates

Doesn't take much to figure it out.

And wouldn't be surprised if you had a proxy set up so it seemed like you were from Cuba too. Eh Fidel?

Mods might actually try tracking this time.

India fan
Slagging off Australia
Familiar with the forum
History of duplicates

Doesn't take much to figure it out.

And wouldn't be surprised if you had a proxy set up so it seemed like you were from Cuba too. Eh Fidel?

Mods might actually try tracking this time.
India fan - No
Slagging off Australia - No
Familiar with the forum - No
History of duplicates - No

Mate, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hughes said that McGain would have played regardless of the North illness so whether Ricky wanted it or not, he would have replaced McDonald. At least it would have equated to one less pie chucker.
At least they got it out of the way in a dead rubber!

Athlai

Not Terrible
India fan - No
Slagging off Australia - No
Familiar with the forum - No
History of duplicates - No

Mate, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
Out of the 15 posts from you so far.

4 pro India
5 negative Australia posts
You are literate and your account is a clever jibe, while you seem to work the site fine for a newb.
Susucambrian Castro you should really sit out for your ban or there could be bigger repercussions.

pasag

RTDAS
Must be said, the Australian series was 100 times better than this one from a viewing perspective. Not sure what one can contribute it to, being so close to each other, but almost every day of that series was awesome - this one has been pretty lackluster in comparison.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Must be said, the Australian series was 100 times better than this one from a viewing perspective. Not sure what one can contribute it to, being so close to each other, but almost every day of that series was awesome - this one has been pretty lackluster in comparison.
Tends to happen when all the games are one-sided

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I agree, I think it was just more fun when Australia were losing.

Very true. I think it is perhaps because while the last series stretched both teams to their best, they both have underperformed this time around, and the less mediocre side won in the end.

Briony

International Debutant
Tends to happen when all the games are one-sided
The other thing about the Aussie leg of the series was that there seemed to be many more momentum shifts throughout a session, a day, let alone a match. During this series the matches appear to have followed a more predictable course once the pattern has been set.