• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

inbox24

International Debutant
2 Reprieves for Kallis now:

84.3 Hilfenhaus to Kallis, no run, Dropped You don't see Clarke drop too many sitters, Kallis scoops a pitched up delivery outside off to Clarke at point, I don't think he expected the ball to come to him, Kallis gets another life, first it was North, now Clarke

Looks like everything's going in my favour at the moment. :(

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oz doing their best to make it interesting with shoddy fielding and bowling but ......

now Johnners strikes

Lucky boy, Michael

Evermind

International Debutant
2 Reprieves for Kallis now:

84.3 Hilfenhaus to Kallis, no run, Dropped You don't see Clarke drop too many sitters, Kallis scoops a pitched up delivery outside off to Clarke at point, I don't think he expected the ball to come to him, Kallis gets another life, first it was North, now Clarke

Looks like everything's going in my favour at the moment. :(
Not so fast, my friend:

Johnson to Kallis, OUT
JH Kallis c Ponting b Johnson 93 (175b 13x4 0x6) SR: 53.14

inbox24

International Debutant
Operating with a 2 man bowling attack Johnson and Siddle.

Seriously what has happened to Hilfenhaus? Bowling too short? Not making the batsmen play? Mediocre pace?

McDonald is just unnecessary despite the fact that he will play in this year's Ashes.

Son Of Coco

Seriously what has happened to Hilfenhaus? Bowling too short? Not making the batsmen play? Mediocre pace?

McDonald is just unnecessary despite the fact that he will play in this year's Ashes.
He was bowling the odd delivery around 140 yesterday, so considering McGrath was around 130 I don't think that's a problem.

Son Of Coco

How can you not have high tide in a day?

That's the same as saying: if the sun doesn't rise today, The Netherlands will win the T20 World Cup. No problem with avatar-betting that one, btw.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're assuming the tides work without the help of a divine being.

social

You'd think that a swing bowler would know that he needs to pitch it up, wouldnt you?

Anyway, word is that he's less than 100% fit so maybe that's Hilf's problem but his form in the recent ODIs wouldnt suggest so

Matt79

Global Moderator
Do you find yourself thinking about Siddle when picking an outfit or intimate moments with loved ones?
I do.

:)