• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good job Siddle! Was a bit worried we wouldn't mop up the tail...glad to see it happen so quickly. Wonder what Ponting will do.

pasag

RTDAS
IF everything goes to plan how much would Aus look to put on here? I'd imagine they'd try and bat out till tomorrow before lunch if they could, grinding them into the gorund.

Redbacks

International Captain
IF everything goes to plan how much would Aus look to put on here? I'd imagine they'd try and bat out till tomorrow before lunch if they could, grinding them into the gorund.
If conditions to bat don't improve, anything over 200 would be nice and but a lead of 500 would close the door.

pasag

RTDAS
If conditions to bat don't improve, anything over 200 would be nice and but a lead of 500 would close the door.
Yeah hopefully they won't be complacent and they take their time to get in and pay respect to Steyn especially. Playing shots like Hussey in the first match and Ponting in the last innings is just asking for trouble.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just bat for as long as possible today and reassess tomorrow if we are still in.

PLENTY of time to go.

Son Of Coco

Not sure about the Saffer's plan to bounce Hughes a lot, he hasn't seemed to show a great deal of interest so far. Tight in the ribs is a chance but Steyn seems to be sending a majority sailing over his head.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everyone else loving the cricket-a-thon this weekend?

Today went

This mactch
WI v England (to cure the insomnia)
Women's WC Aus v NZ
NZ v India
This match again.

No wonder I'm buggered.

Zinzan

Without taking credit away from Australia, I honestly can't believe SA have fallen over the way they have in this series. Hasn't even been close thus far. It's almost as if they put so much emphasis on the series in Australia & forgot about this return series.

duffer

I think South Africa took their eyes off the prize after winning in Australia and the Aussies are the team who feels they have the most to prove now. They've been awesome these two matches, as determined as I've ever seen them.

Zinzan

I think South Africa took their eyes off the prize after winning in Australia and the Aussies are the team who feels they have the most to prove now. They've been awesome these two matches, as determined as I've ever seen them.
Indeed, beware of any wounded Australian sports-team